[email protected]

Mining Aluminum And Refining The Ore Cost

Refining plants are located near mine sites, if possible, since transportation is a major item in bauxite costs. approximately 90 percent of all bauxite mined is refined into alumina, which is ultimately smelted into aluminum. the remaining 10 percent is used

Get Price

Henan Mining Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd.

If you are interested in our company or products, welcome to visit our company and factories; you can also get in contact with us through online customer services, inquiry form, e-mails and telephones. Our engineer will provide prosduct information, specific solution and good service for you as soon as possible.

Request a Quote

NEED A QUESTIONS?

If you are interested in our products, or have any questions for us, you can click the button below

Contact Us
Hi,may I help you with products, price, etc?